Our vision is to be the long-term partner of choice for all rail infrastructure owners, consultants, contractors, architects, engineers and buyers who value quality, efficiency and certainty of delivery. We build our performance around our corporate values.
Our professionalism and wide range of expertise and combined knowledge of rail matters has been valued by all our clients. We also boast over 100 years of experience, mostly as a combined team.
We strive to maintain a reputation of excellent quality and client service based on honesty, integrity and innovation.
Our Head Office is based in Howick in the KwaZulu-Natal Midlands with regional offices in Cape Town, Cato Ridge, Newcastle, Lichtenburg, Vanderbijl Park and Welkom and a footprint stretching across the whole of Southern Africa.
*Construction & Maintenance of surface and underground rail systems.
* SUPPLIERS OF NEW & SECOND-HAND PERWAY MATERIALS (rails, sleepers, turnouts etc)
* WELDING OF RAIL JOINTS by Thermit and other processes
* PURCHASING & UPLIFTING of RAIL LINES
* INSPECTION & COMPILATION of asset condition reports
* FROM THE RAILWAY SAFETY REGULATOR
- All Statutory Requirements
- Full Permit Applications
- Annual SAFETY IMPROVEMENT PLANS (ASIP)
- Quarterly Reports